Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Personal Profile








My name is Ali Hussain Al-Kaabi. I'm from the United Arab Emirates, I was born in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE. I have spent my life living in Abu Dhabi, I learnt and studied in Abu Dhabi. I'm 21 years old.



I have family who live in Iran ( my mother's family ) and I went twice in my life and I like driving cars. I like driving Toyota Supra and I have my Honda Accord US Wagon. I like the drift move and I know how to make a drift. I hope that they will make a drift compition in the UAE, especially in Abu Dhabi.








I like my family and I like to travel to far away countries. I know how to swim and dive. Added to that I like weapons, especially swords. I like also to collect and buy nice knives and strong cars. I have wonderful friends inside the college and outside the college. In the main time I study Civil Engineering and I hope to finish studying to work as a civil engineer.



In the following blogs, I'm going to talk about global warming for my project this semester. I hope you all will enjoy this experience with me.








----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: